Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Articles and Essays Page Taken Down

Blogger has taken down my Articles and Essays page making it unavailable for viewing. Someone flagged it to Blogger for some reason, but by doing so that person made the content unavailable for viewing. The page consists merely of links to other pages. If you have an issue with anything on this blog, please bring it to my attention first. I don't know if I will be able to fix the issue Blogger is pointing out because the email was not very specific. It has to do with Malware but I have hundreds of links on the page, so I do not know if I can identify the problem and recover the page.

Update: Blogger did restore the page, but I am requesting that if you find a bad link on this page or some other problem, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this, Brian. I do really appreciate your blog.

    Perhaps you could put a link of to a Google Doc with the links and share it so that only you can edit it?

    All best,
    Judson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the only moderator for this page, so nobody else should be able to modify the content, but apparently anybody could report a problem to Blogger. Blogger has restored the page.

      Delete