Friday, January 2, 2009

And so it begins . . .

For some time now I have been contemplating starting a biblioblog on the Book of Hebrews. There appears to be a lack of substantive discussion on the Book of Hebrews in the blogosphere. So I have now decided to take the plunge to remedy this omission.

This blog will be dedicated strictly to the study of Hebrews. So don't expect to find postings on various and sundry items such as politics, sports, or popular culture. Neither will you find any postings on my personal life, except as it touches upon my study of Hebrews. I am not a person inclined to bear his soul before the anonymous multitudes of the world of the internet.

What I hope to accomplish on this blog is to provide a forum for discussion on the "many and various ways" in which the Book of Hebrews has been interpreted throughout the centuries. I hope to provide reviews and summaries on articles and books pertinent to the study of Hebrews. I will also draw attention to news and websites that are important for the study of Hebrews.

I welcome any feedback, news, or information that will help to make this blog more useful for the academic community. So now let the adventure begin . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment