Friday, December 3, 2010

Jordi Cervera Articles

One of the fun things about going to SBL is meeting people from all over the world.  After the second section on Hebrews I met Jordi Cervera, who is a professor with the Facultat de Teologia de Catalunya in Barcelona.  I discovered that he has written a dissertation on Hebrews, which I never heard of before--that's because it is written in Catalan.  His 1999 dissertation is entitled:

"Esaú, el rebutjat de la comunitat: tradicions jueves en He 12, 16-17."

Well, I discovered some online articles of his, which will posted under electronic articles:

"Hebreus, una exhortació a perseverar." Revista Teologia 23.3 (1998): 299-328.

"Jesús, gran sacerdot i víctima, a Hebreus. Una teologia judeocristiana de la mediació i de l’expiació."

Now to go brush up on my Catalan . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment